Membership & Fees
Club Membership Fees for 2016/2017
Annual membership will be payable in January (pro-rata rates apply to swimmers joining mid-year).
- Swimmer - £12
- Associated Adult for under-18 swimmers - £12
Monthly Swim Fees from August 2016
- 1 session per week = £17.50 per month
- 2 sessions per week = £31.00 per month
- 3 sessions per week = £39.00 per month
- 4 sessions per week = £47.00 per month
- 5 sessions or more = £55.00 per month
Members must pay monthly fees by standing order. BACS payments are preferred for PAYG swims. Cash or cheque payments can only be accepted for PAYG swims.
Pay As You Go (PAYG)
Pay As You Go members will be charged at £5.00 a session. This option is only available to members who have moved away (e.g. students, boarding schools) or by agreement with the committee.
Additional or Alternative Swims
Additional or alternative swims which vary from those agreed with the Head Coach will be charged at £5.00 per session unless prior agreement has been made to ‘swap’ a session with a Coach.
ASA Category Rate (includes Regional & County Fees) for 2016
These obligatory payments are payable in January and cover the club’s and the individual’s insurance. They are charged at cost, paid directly to the ASA and do not financially benefit the club.
The rates quoted below are for 2013-2014 – new rates for next year will be updated as soon as we are advised by the ASA.
Members of the club must be registered with the ASA under one category only.
- Category 1 ‘Non’ Competitive £12.80 (May compete at certain events only)
- Category 2 Fully Competitive £30.35
- Category 3 Officials/ Helpers/Coaches £8.45
Please consult Mat if you are unsure which Category applies to your child.
PLEASE NOTE: If during the year a swimmer moves from CAT1 to CAT2, the difference in rates will be payable to the club